Monday, March 15, 2010

Yet another zombie defense - Review

So, this is an XBOX Live community game and for the low low price of a dollar well worth the money. First of all, let me start this by saying that I really enjoy zombie games. I can't tell you why because I'm not too sure myself, but just by having zombies in the game, it has already gotten two points right out of the gate. The game is really simple, basically one level that repeats over and over again with more and more challenging zombies to fight each round. Some zombies drop money and this income allows you to purchase defense walls and a decent array of guns. So, in a nut shell I'm saying that you should purchase this game especially when taking into account the reasonable price.

1 comment:

  1. Check out Ska Studio's old stuff like Zombie Smashers X (http://db.tigsource.com/games/zombie-smashers-x). They were doing zombie games before zombie games became cool. And they actually did it pretty well. Zombie Smashers X and X2 in particular are really well done Double Dragon style RPG-Brawler games.

    ReplyDelete